Thursday, July 23, 2015

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING Album Covers

OKAY, this is fun! My main interest for many many years has been album covers, so this million album covers project is a kick in the pants for me! It's really time consuming for me digging through all of this shit, but I think you'll find it's worth it! These album covers should have really be showcased on one of my other blogs "The House Of Black Wax," but I've been slowly working on my list of "The 500 Best Albums Of All Time" and I hate to throw all this crap in the middle of it, so until I get that list done, or IF I ever get that list done, then Krazy album covers are going to be here for a while! Dig In!! 

So I think most of these records fall into the category of "You finally got your chance to release a record and this is the best possible image you could come up with for a cover!"  
You've got to be kidding!!

If any if these bands like the Jacuzzi Boys is one of your favourites, then I apoligize, kind of, almost!

Might have been a good idea for about 2 seconds in a 1960's Sci-Fi flick, but as an album cover, it pretty much sucks!

I would say that this is offensive on more than one level, but that's coming from a guy who wrote a one sheet comic illustrated by Brian James Riedel called "Cheeses On The Cross!"

Makes me want to buy it for sure!

I really hope this band is good, whoever they are, because this cover severely sucks!

At least they came up with a cover as bad as their band name!

Just by looking at it, if I found this album in a used record store, I probably wouldn't pay five cents for it, even if it was in mint condition!

Last by not least! 
I rest my case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment